5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSHEPTON MALLET, Somerset
Sold STC £240,000
- Immaculately Presented
- Refurbished and Extended
- 4/5 Bedroom Family Home
- 23ft Living Room
- 24ft Open Plan Kitchen/Conservatory/Diner
- Master Ensuite Shower, Family Bathroom & Downstairs Cloakroom
- Utility Room
- Well Manicured Privately Enclosed Rear Garden
- Under Floor Heating in Conservatory/Kitchen
- Viewing Highly Recommended
We are proud to present to the market this immaculately presented 4/5 bedroom extended family home. The property was extended in 2012 by the current owners and has been fully refurbished and upgraded throughout offering fantastic living space and adaptable accommodation with the option of having five bedrooms if required. To the ground floor there is a generous 23ft Living Room which leads to a 24ft open plan Kitchen/Dining area which has under floor heating. There is also a separate Utility Room and Cloakroom as well as an Office/Bedroom. To the first floor there are four Bedrooms (master with Ensuite Shower) and a modern fitted Family Bathroom. To the rear there is a privately enclosed rear garden and parking to the front of the property. A viewing is highly recommended!
Property ref: 121_1716_4196357
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43243626.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4196357. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Barnard, Shepton Mallet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.