2 bedroom park home for saleQuite Waters Park, Hemingford Abbots
- Two Bedroom Park Home
- 40' X 20' Unit
- En-Suite To Master
- Off Road Parking
- Over 50'S Development
- Gated Community
- Built In November 2001
- Sought after location
- Enclosed garden
40' X 20' TWO BEDROOM PARK HOME POSITIONED IN THIS POPULAR OVER 50'S RIVERSIDE DEVELOPMENT WITH CONSERVATORY AND OFF ROAD PARKING. Accommodation comprises entrance hall, 'L' shaped lounge/dining room, conservatory, kitchen, utility room, rear porch, two bedrooms, en-suite and walk-in wardrobe to master and family bathroom. This property also benefits from off road parking within a driveway, riverside location with moorings available and many fantastic walks in of this sought after village.
Entrance Hall - UPVC door to front. Radiator. Airing cupboard housing Oil fired combi boiler. Storage cupboard. Access to loft space which is fully boarded.
'L' Shape Lounge/Diner - 5.97m x 4.59m - UPVC window to front and side. French doors to side. Two radiators. Calor gas fire with hearth. Door to :
Conservatory - 2.32m x 2.94m - Of UPVC and Brick construction. Door to patio area.
Kitchen - 2.86m x 2.91m - UPVC window to rear. Fitted with matching base and eye level units with complementary work surface oven. Built in oven and gas hob with extractor over. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Filtered Drinking Water tap, Space and plumbing for dishwasher.
Utility Room - 2.37m x 1.59m - Space for fridge/freezer. Space for additional freezer and tumble dryer. Space and plumbing for washing machine. UPVC door to:
Rear Porch - 2.23m x 1.61m - UPVC window to rear and door to side.
Bedroom One - 3.00m x 2.94m - UPVC window to rear. Radiator. Built in drawer units. Walk in wardrobe with light, hanging space and radiator.
En-Suite Shower Room - UPVC window to rear. Fitted with matching three piece suite comprising corner shower cubicle, close coupled WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Radiator.
Bedroom Two - 3.60m x 2.91m - UPVC window to front. Fitted with matching built in wardrobe and drawer units. Radiator.
Family Bathroom - UPVC window to front. Fitted with matching three piece suite comprising panel bath with Relaxa bath belt lift, close coupled WC and vanity unit with inset wash hand basin.
Outside - The property is enclosed by timber fence and the front has been block paved to allow a patio seating area with flower and shrub borders. fruit trees. Storage shed. Oil storage tank. Driveway with off road parking for two cars.
Location - Travelling from St Ives through Hemingford Grey proceed into Hemingford Abbots along the High Street, turn right into Manor Lane and right again into Quiet Waters.
Agents Notes - (1) An age restriction applies of 50 years plus.
(2) A ground rent is payable of £220 per calendar month, which includes water rates, sewerage, maintenance of communal grass areas, communal lighting and entrance gate.
(3) Electric is on a meter.
(4) Calor Gas for the cooker is available from the site office.
(5) Oil sources from any supplier.
(6) An £8.8m flood defence scheme has been implemented. The overall scheme is 2.9 miles (4.75km) long and involved raising and improving embankments and building new embankments in Wilhorn Meadow, St Ives and Hemingford.
(7) Thomas Morris has not tested any apparatus, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor. This floor plan is intended as a guide to the layout of the property. It is not to scale and should not be relied upon for dimensions or any other purpose.
TO ARRANGE A VIEWING
PLEASE TELEPHONE THOMAS MORRIS
ON 01480 468066 24-26 CROWN STREET
CAMBS PE27 5AB
For mortgage advice please call Kevin at Embrace Mortgage Services on 01480 468066.
Please contact us for a free estimate on moving costs from Thomas Morris Conveyancing and details of their No Sale No Fee Services.
Visit all our properties at www.thomasmorris.co.uk
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43244283.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26016880. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Morris, St. Ives. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.