3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWillow Way, Martham, Great Yarmouth
Offers in Excess of
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
This deceptively spacious detached bungalow with ample parking and garage must be viewed! With accommodation offering three bedrooms, lounge, conservatory, kitchen and bathroom. The property would make an ideal family home or retirement bungalow.
This deceptively spacious detached bungalow with ample parking and garage must be viewed! With accommodation offering three bedrooms, lounge, conservatory, kitchen and bathroom. The property would make an ideal family home or retirement bungalow. The property is set on the outskirts of Martham where you can find schools, bus routes and amenities.
With a double glazed door to the side, a double glazed window to the side and a radiator.
Lounge 14' x 15' 1" ( 4.27m x 4.60m )
With double glazed patio doors, radiator, TV point and an LPG fire.
Kitchen 5' 10" x 14' 7" ( 1.78m x 4.45m )
With a fitted kitchen, wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink/drainer, double electric oven and LPG gas hob, cooker point, plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher, radiator and full tiling.
Conservatory 20' x 10' ( 6.10m x 3.05m )
With a PVC construction, power points and a radiator.
Bedroom 1 9' 11" x 14' ( 3.02m x 4.27m )
With a double glazed window to the front, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 11' ( 3.48m x 3.35m )
With a double glazed window to the side, radiator and an emersion cupboard.
Bedroom 3 5' 10" x 7' 10" ( 1.78m x 2.39m )
With a double glazed window to the side and a radiator.
With a four piece suite comprising a WC, hand wash basin, bath and shower. Full tiling, radiator and a double glazed window to the side.
An enclosed garden with a greenhouse, shed, laid to lawn, plants with borders, well maintained and established and field views.
With up and over door, window to side and power and light. There is an extended area to the rear of the garage which is currently a utility area with a sink, hot and cold water feed, power and light, plumbing for washing machine. Window and door to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43245492.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWS104654. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Stalham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.