2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChurch Road, Stoke Gifford, Bristol
Sold STC £225,000
- Semi Detached House
- Two Double Bedrooms
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
This two bedroom semi detached property is a fantastic starter home with two double bedrooms and a south facing rear garden. Further benefits include off street parking modern fitted kitchen and shower room.
Panel double glazed window to side aspect. Stairs to first floor. Door to shower room.
Kitchen 13' x 10' ( 3.96m x 3.05m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units with roll edge worksurfaces. Stainless steel sink with drainer unit. Tilled splashbacks. Electric oven & hob. Plumbing and space for washing machine. Radiator. Breakfast bar. Space for fridge freezer. Door leading to conservatory door to Living room.
Living Room 16' x 11' 10" ( 4.88m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator.
White suite comprising: Shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand. W.C. Tilled splashbacks. Double glazed window to rear.
Conservatory 9' 10" x 6' ( 3.00m x 1.83m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Doors to all rooms. Loft access. Storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 15' 10" x 9' 8" ( 4.83m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator
Bedroom Two 15' 10" x 9' 8" ( 4.83m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Path leading to front door. Off street parking.
Mainly laid to lawn with path leading to rear. Mature shrubs and borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43245624.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STG104702. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stoke Gifford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.