5 bedroom detached house for salePenryn, Cornwall
- Detached four double bedroom family home plus two storey annex
- Versatile accommodation to allow flexibility
- Lawned gardens with patio seating area
- Gas fired central heating (newly fitted Worcester boiler)
- Spacious living/dining room with south facing balcony
- New comprehensive fitted kitchen and utility room,
- Shower room and family bathroom
- Store room/games room
- Off-road parking for several vehicles and detached garage
A sizeable and versatile split-level detached residence offering 2300 square feet of space comprising a four double bedroom family home along with a sizeable two storey annex; set within lawned gardens.
The main residence has a large living/dining room with south facing balcony, comprehensive fitted kitchen and utility room, shower room, family bathroom, four double bedrooms and games/store room. The annex is arranged with an open plan lounge/kitchen/dining room, shower room, double bedroom and additional cloakroom. The accommodation provides flexibility to potentially provide a three bedroom house with two bedroom annex or alternatively could be turned into a much larger six bedroom residence, if so required. There is off-road parking for several vehicles and a detached garage.
Woodland Avenue is located on the outskirts of Penryn off Kernick Road. It is well placed for access to the wide range of local facilities this thriving, historic town has to offer.
The majority of local services are within a comparatively short walk from the property including Penryn train station with a branch line to both Falmouth and Truro linking into the national rail network.
Penryn Primary Academy, Penryn College and Nursery provision can be found within a five to ten minute walk with the university campus at Tremough walkable within around fifteen minutes.
The historic town centre is around a fifteen minute walkaway where a wide range of local shops can be found including a post office, general store, various take a way food outlets, several public houses and cafes and galleries. There is a supermarket within a ten minute walk as well as a DIY store and a bus stop along Kernick Road provides access into Falmouth where a much wider range of shopping, business and leisure facilities can be found.
Property ref: 121_1775_4212037
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43245687.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4212037. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lewis Haughton Wills , Falmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.