2 bedroom terraced house for saleDashwood Street, Derby
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Mid Terrace
- Three Reception Rooms
- Entrance Hallway
- Upstairs Bathroom
- No Chain
- Viewings Recommended
A deceptively spacious two double bedroom mid terrace property located close to the city centre and local shops. The property benefits from having three reception rooms, a fitted kitchen, entrance hallway, upstairs bathroom, rear garden and offers no chain. Internal viewings are highly recommended.
A deceptively spacious two double bedroom mid terrace property located close to the city centre and local shops. The property benefits from having three reception rooms, a fitted kitchen, entrance hallway, upstairs bathroom, rear garden and offers no chain. Internal viewings are recommended to appreciate to size of accommodation on offer.
Entrance via UPVC double glazed door into the hallway with laminate wood flooring, radiator, smoke alarm, stairs to the first floor and doors to the sitting room and lounge.
12'9 max x 11'9 - Having a double glazed window to the front, gas fire place, radiator and coving to the ceiling.
20'1 max x 12'8 - Having laminate wood flooring, gas fire, door giving access to the cellar, television point, window to the kitchen and double doors leading to the dining room.
13'1 x 12'8 - Having laminate wood flooring, radiator, television point, sky light and doors and window to the lean to.
Having a fitted range of matching eye and base level units with roll top work surface, fitted stainless steel sink and drainer, fitted electric oven with four ring gas hob, space for washing machine and fridge/freezer, coving to the ceiling, part tiled walls and double glazed window to the rear.
14'7 x 3'91 - Having windows to the rear and door to the side.
Having a fitted smoke alarm and doors to the bedrooms and bathroom.
16'8 x 11'9 - Having a radiator and double glazed window to the front.
17'7 x 12'8 - Having a double glazed window to the rear, storage cupboard and radiator.
A fitted bathroom with panelled bath, low level wc, pedestal hand wash basin, window to the side, laminate wood flooring and radiator.
To the rear of the property there is patio and part lawned garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43246839.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER203805. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.