4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLeyland Road, Pevensey Bay, Pevensey
Sold STC £350,000
- THREE BEDROOM CHARACTER FAMILY HOME
- CLOSE PROXIMITY TO THE BEACH AND LOCAL FACILITIES
- POPULAR PEVENSEY BAY LOCATION
- NO FORWARD CHAIN!
- WELL PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION THROUGHOUT
**SEA VIEWS ** Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this CHARACTER THREE BEDROOM family home located within YARDS of the Pevensey Bay beach. The property boasts SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION throughout, SEA VIEWS from majority of the upstairs windows.
*** SEA VIEWS *** Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this CHARACTER THREE BEDROOM family home located within YARDS of the Pevensey Bay beach. Ideally located within close proximity to the Shops and Local Facilities, the property boasts SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION throughout, SEA VIEWS from majority of the upstairs windows and offered to the market with NO FORWARD CHAIN! An internal inspection comes highly recommended to fully appreciate this property.
Door to the front aspect, window to the side aspect, entrance into the dining hall.
Dining Hall 17' 8" x 9' MAX ( 5.38m x 2.74m MAX )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect, wood flooring, open feature fireplace, radiator. This room is currently used as a dining hall.
Comprising low level W C and a wash hand basin with tiled splashback.
Ground Floor - Bedroom Four 12' x 7' 7" ( 3.66m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes and a radiator.
Kichen 14' 1" x 9' 11" ( 4.29m x 3.02m )
Having a range of wall and base units incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, electric eye level oven with five ring gas hob and cooker hood over, partly tiled walls, radiator, large pantry, wall mounted boiler, double glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking the garden.
Lounge 14' x 11' ( 4.27m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, double doors to the conservatory, gas fireplace with feature surround, wood flooring and a radiator.
Conservatory 10' 2" x 7' 6" ( 3.10m x 2.29m )
Having full length glazed windows to all sides, double glazed double doors to the side aspect leading into the garden, wood effect flooring.
Stairs rising from ground floor to first floor landing, loft access, airing cupboard and a double glazed window to the rear aspect with a sea view.
Bedroom Two 11' x 9' 6" ( 3.35m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect with a sea view.
Bedroom Three 10' 11" x 10' 1" ( 3.33m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect with a sea view, built in wardrobes and a radiator.
A newly fitted shower room with an enclosed shower cubicle, vanity unit, low level W C, extractor fan, fully tiled walls and tiled flooring, radiator and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 14' MAX x 10' 9" ( 4.27m MAX x 3.28m )
A dual aspect room with double glazed windows to the front and rear aspect, both having sea views, two double fitted wardrobes and a radiator.
A good sized rear garden being mainly paved with raised brick built shrub borders, two sheds, outside fire, greenhouse and an area which is shingled.
The front garden provides off road parking for several vehicles which is privately enclosed and within walking distance to the seafront.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43247817.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL105492. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.