3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleHigh Park Avenue, HOVE
- 3 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- GARDEN ROOM
- PRIVATE DRIVEWAY
- TUCKED AWAY LOCATION
- LARGE SIDE AND REAR GARDENS
The 3 BEDROOM semi-detached house has well laid out with accommodation comprising of a good sized entrance hall, large interconnecting lounge/dining room, kitchen, garden room and family bathroom. There are a total of three bedrooms, with the master bedroom having its own en-suite shower room.
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer this good sized semi-detached family home situated within the heart of leafy Hangleton. The property is situated on a good sized plot with private driveway providing off street parking for 2 cars and to the rear there is a good sized side and rear lawned garden. The house is well laid out with accommodation comprising of a good sized entrance hall, large interconnecting lounge/dining room, kitchen, garden room and family bathroom. There are a total of three bedrooms, with the master bedroom having its own en-suite shower room. The house from benefits including gas fired central heating and double glazed windows.
Double glazed door to front, laminate flooring, radiator, staircase, access to all rooms.
Lounge 17' 7" x 10' 9" ( 5.36m x 3.28m )
This bright good sized room has a wide bay window with sea views, replacement double glazed window, open fire with painted surround, smooth finish walls laminate floor, radiator, large opening leading to:
Kitchen 10' x 8' 5" ( 3.05m x 2.57m )
Twin double glazed windows, excellent range of units arranged to various walls including base cupboards and draws, matching eye level cupboards, built in oven, space for fridge/freezer and additional appliance, roll edge work surface, inset 1 1/2 bowl sink with mixer, radiator, boiler, tiled splashbacks, continuation of laminate flooring.
Garden Room 10' 3" x 6' 9" ( 3.12m x 2.06m )
With four replacement double glazed windows overlooking the garden and door leading out, wood flooring.
Bedroom 2 10' 2" x 9' 3" ( 3.10m x 2.82m )
With walk in bay window with replacement double glazed window enjoying the sea view, radiator.
Bathroom 5' 9" x 5' 6" ( 1.75m x 1.68m )
White suite, large bath, low level WC, pedestal wash basin, part tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, window with obscure glass.
First Floor Landing
Proving access to both bedrooms
Bedroom 1 13' 7" x 10' 3" ( 4.14m x 3.12m )
Large velux window, radiator, ample space for double bed and additional furniture.
With white suite, wall mounted corner shower with sliding shower doors, low level WC, pedestal wash basin, part tiled walls, cupboard doors into eaves storage.
Bedroom 3 10' 9" x 7' 2" ( 3.28m x 2.18m )
With large replacement double glazed window with far reaching sea views, radiator, door into eaves storage,
Brick paved driveway providing off street parking for 2 cars.
Large side and rear gardens, side gate, good sized lawn, large wooden covered seating area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43247850.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HGL102371. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove Hangleton Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.