2 bedroom flat for saleSisters Avenue, Battersea, London, SW11
- Well-presented Victorian conversion flat
- Well balanced accommodation with neutral décor, high ceilings and sash windows
- Generous reception room
- Separate contemporary fitted kitchen
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern fitted bathroom
- Access to shared garden to rear
- Located on a quiet residential road near Clapham Common
- Close to Northcote Road and Lavender Hill
- Within walking distance to Clapham Junction mainline station
A very well-presented Victorian conversion flat, located on a quiet residential road close to Clapham Junction. The flat boasts well-proportioned accommodation with neutral decor and high ceilings and sash windows. The property comprises of a generous reception room with feature fireplace and bay window, the separate contemporary kitchen includes fully integrated appliances. The two double bedrooms are also accessed from the hallway with the modern bathroom which features a fitted white suite. To the rear of the building there is access to a large shared garden.
The flat is located within close proximity of Clapham Junction Mainline station and the numerous bus services that also provide convenient links into the City, West End and outer London. The vibrant and bustling cafes, bars, restaurants and shops local to Battersea Rise, Northcote Road and Lavender Hill are also only a short walk away. Clapham Common North Side is also a short distance away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43249536.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSS160001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea Northcote Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.