Detached house for saleSt. Georges United Reformed Church, Warwick Road, Carlisle, CA1 1EE
- Sandstone Built Church
- Accommodation over 4 floors
- Adjoining 3 storey former dwelling
- Available due to re-location
A traditional sandstone built church which was built in 1864. Situated within this prime city centre location. The church displays a wealth of Victorian features and benefits from a bell tower to the front. The accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance lobby, boiler room, tower room, meeting room, side room, worship area, balcony with seating areas and tower.
* Sandstone Built Church
* Accommodation over 4 floors
* Adjoining 3 storey former dwelling
* Available due to re-location
* Lower Ground Floor
* Meeting Room: 12.76m x 12.1m (41' 10" x 39' 8")
* Side Room: 12.1m x 4.36m (39' 8" x 14' 4")
* Entrance Lobby
* Boiler Room
* Tower Room
* Upper Ground Floor
* Entrance Foyer
* Workshop Area: 20.4m x 12.17m (66' 11" x 39' 11")
* Balcony and varied seating area
The tenure for this property is yet to be confirmed.
Please note that these are draft details and we are awaiting approval by the vendor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11721. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BPK Estate Agents, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.