3 bedroom bungalow for saleAnnie Road, Snodland, Kent
Sold STC £350,000
- 3 bedroom attached chalet bungalow
- Potential for further building/ annexe subject to consents
- Large gardens and substantial parking to the front
- No forward chain
- EPC energy rating E (51)
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'2 x 12'6 (4.63m x 3.81m)
- Dining Room: 13'4 x 12'3 (4.07m x 3.74m)
- Family Room: 13'6 x 10'4 (4.12m x 3.15m)
- Kitchen: 15'10 x 10'4 (4.83m x 3.15m)
- Shower Room
- Conservatory: 14'8 x 6'6 (4.47m x 1.98m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 21'7 x 9'8 (6.58m x 2.95m)
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Bedroom 2: 13'2 x 12'8 (4.02m x 3.86m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'3 x 12'1 (4.04m x 3.69m)
- Garage and Off Road Parking
- Front, Side and Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43253016.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13819759. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Snodland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.