3 bedroom mews house for saleCoopers Way, Blackpool
Withdrawn from Market
- Three Bedroom End Mews House
- Ideal First Time Buyer/ Investment Opportunity
- Modern Fitted Dining Kitchen
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
ENTRANCE HALLWAY Stairs to first floor, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling.
LOUNGE 14' 05" x 10' 07" (4.39m x 3.23m) Double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling, double door to:
DOWNSTAIRS WC Two piece suite comprising, wash hand basin and WC, decorative walls ceiling.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 9' 11" x 13' 10" (3.02m x 4.22m) Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over with drawers, stainless steel sink, double glazed window to rear, radiator, tiled flooring, decorative walls and ceiling, double glazed patio door.
LANDING Double glazed window to side, radiator, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling.
BEDROOM ONE 13' 10" x 9' 00" (4.22m x 2.74m) Two double glazed windows to front, radiator, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling.
BEDROOM TWO 9' 09" x 6' 10" (2.97m x 2.08m) Double glazed window to rear, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling.
BEDROOM THREE 6' 09" x 6' 09" (2.06m x 2.06m) Double glazed window to rear, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling.
BATHROOM 5' 09" x 7' 05" (1.75m x 2.26m) Three piece suite comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin and WC, tiled splashbacks, vinyl flooring, decorative ceiling.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100331005639. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tiger Sales & Lettings, Blackpool, Highfield Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.