2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleRatcliffe Drive, Stoke Gifford, Bristol
Sold STC £315,000
- Two Bedroom Bungalow
- Living Room
- Separate Kitchen
- No Onward Chain
- Garage & Driveway Parking
A lovely two bedroom bungalow located within the ever desirable Stoke Gifford. Accommodation comprises living room, conservatory, separate kitchen, bathroom. Well stocked gardens, a single garage and off road parking. Convenient location to local amenities.
A fine example of a two bedroom Bungalow situated within a prime position within popular Stoke Gifford. Offering an 18' living room with patio doors leading to a conservatory, separate kitchen, two double bedrooms and well stocked gardens. A single garage with courtesy door from the rear garden as well as off road parking, add to this lovely property's appeal. With close proximity to local amenities including schools, doctors, dentists and shops, this wonderful home is perfectly placed. Parkway Train station provides rail links plus there are commuting networks to the M5 & M4 Motorways.
With a double glazed door to side, storage cupboard with hanging space, and cupboard housing hot water tank, access to loft, ceiling coving, central heating radiator.
Living Room 18' x 11' 2" ( 5.49m x 3.40m )
With a double glazed window to rear, feature fire place with gas fire, TV aerial socket, two central heating radiators, double glazed patio doors leading to conservatory.
Conservatory 10' 8" x 6' 3" ( 3.25m x 1.91m )
With two double glazed window to side, wall lighting, double glazed patio doors leading to rear garden.
Kitchen 10' x 7' 3" ( 3.05m x 2.21m )
With a double glazed window to rear, fitted kitchen with a one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with cupboards under, further range of base and eye level units, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for domestic appliance, space for fridge and freezer, central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 12' 1" (to include wardrobe) x 11' 3" ( 3.68m (to include wardrobe) x 3.43m )
With a double glazed window to front, built in wardrobe, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' x 9' (to include wardrobe) ( 3.05m x 2.74m (to include wardrobe) )
With a double glazed bow window to front, built in wardrobe, central heating radiator.
With a double glazed window to side, low level w.c., wash hand basin with vanity unit under, panel bath with mixer taps and shower over, fully tiled walls, shaver point.
Pathway leading to front door, mainly laid to lawn with shrubs and trees.
Enclosed rear garden via fencing panels and hedging, mainly laid to lawn with borders of shrubs and trees, patio area, pergola, gated access to front.
A single garage with up & over door, power and lighting, courtesy door to rear garden and additional driveway parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43255344.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STG105004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stoke Gifford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.