2 bedroom apartment for saleChurchfields, Broxbourne
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Separate w.c.
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Superb communal gardens
- Share of Freehold
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this rarely available 2 bedroom ground floor apartment situated within one of the area's most highly sought after residential developments. The property is offered in good condition throughout and is CHAIN FREE.
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this rarely available 2 bedroom ground floor apartment situated within one of the area's most highly sought after residential developments. The property is offered in good condition throughout and is CHAIN FREE and an early internal inspection is highly recommended. The property also benefits from a share of the Freehold and private garage.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Front door to:
Radiator, coving to ceiling.
Lounge/ Dining Room: 16' 2" x 12' ( 4.93m x 3.66m )
Double glazed windows to front and side aspect, 2 radiators.
Kitchen: 9' 10" x 9' 2" ( 3.00m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted with a comprehensive range of matching wall and base incorporating integrated oven, hob and extractor hood, integrated fridge and freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, built-in storage cupboard, ample granite preparation surfaces with inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit.
Bedroom 1: 10' 9" to front of wardrobes extending to 11' 9" x 10' 4" ( 3.28m to front of wardrobes extending to 3.58m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, range of fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2: 12' x 8' ( 3.66m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted with a white suite comprising: low level w.c., wash hand basin inset into vanity unit with cupboard below and walk-in shower, chrome radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, tiled floor to complement a white suite comprising: wall mounted wash hand basin and low level w.c., radiator.
Superb communal gardens and parking areas, communal drying area.
On block with up and over door.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX103934. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.