4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleUgford, Wilton, Salisbury
- River Frontage
- Over 1 acre plot
- Four Bedrooms
- No Onward Chain
A rare opportunity to acquire a large property with an annex. Situated in an acre plot with river frontage. The property is now in need of updating and offers a lovely opportunity to create a great family home.
A beautifully situated four bedroom property with a one bedroom annex. The property has river frontage and is set in approximately one acre plot.
Door to Entrance Hall.
Doors to bathroom, lounge, dining room, kitchen, stairs leading up to bedrooms and leading down to further bedrooms.
Lounge 18' x 14' 7" ( 5.49m x 4.45m )
Windows to front and side, radiator, coloured glass panel into Entrance Hall, serving hatch to kitchen.
Dining Room 15' x 10' 8" ( 4.57m x 3.25m )
Patio doors into wooden conservatory, radiator.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 19' max x 10' 8" ( 5.79m max x 3.25m )
Window to the rear, fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, sink and drainer, rolled edge work surfaces, integrated electric oven and hob. Door to Utility Room.
Utility Room 11' 10" x 5' 11" ( 3.61m x 1.80m )
Door to rear garden and annex. Plumbing for washing machine, floor mounted boiler.
Bedroom One 20' 9" max x 13' ( 6.32m max x 3.96m )
Windows to the rear and side, radiator.
Window to the side, wash hand basin and WC, radiator, shower cubicle.
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 10' 6" ( 3.86m x 3.20m )
Window to the front, radiator. television point.
Bedroom Three 12' 10" x 11' 6" ( 3.91m x 3.51m )
Skylight window to the front, built in wardrobes, radiator, restricted head height.
Bedroom Four 12' 11" x 11' 7" ( 3.94m x 3.53m )
Two skylight windows to the rear.
Rear Entrance Hall
Door leading to bedroom, kitchen and bathroom. Radiator.
Bedroom 14' 5" x 10' 5" ( 4.39m x 3.18m )
Window to the side, radiator. Door into the main house and Utility Room.
Window to the side, bath, WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, radiator.
Window to the side, space for fridge, cooker and washing machine, matching wall and base units, door leading into Lounge.
Lounge 15' 9" x 14' 11" ( 4.80m x 4.55m )
Double doors into the rear garden, windows to the side.
Entrance Hall 10' 3" x 6' 7" ( 3.12m x 2.01m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43255365.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAY103799. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Salisbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.