4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Chestnuts, Wisbech Road, Welney
- A Double Fronted Stylish Period Fenland Farmhouse Offering circa 7 Acres
- Offering High Ceilings, Large Sash Windows, Wooden Floorboards and Working Fireplaces
- Reception Room, Dining Room and Family Room
- Currently Three Double Bedrooms with Dressing Room and Bathroom & Shower Room
- Attached Coach House with Tack Room, Open Cart Bay, Large Studio / 4th Bedroom & Shower Room
- An additional Games Room / 5th Bedroom above the Car Port
- Equestrian Facilities include a Modular Barn (5m x 10m) with Tack & Feed Room, circa 6 Acres Subdivided into 3 Paddocks
- Former Tennis Court, Which Could be Converted into a Round Pen (Subject to Planning)
- Mature Gardens and Grounds of circa One Acre in a Delightful Semi-Rural Location
- Conveniently Located Close to The Cathedral Town of Ely with Direct Rail Links to Cambridge and Central London
Fine & Country is delighted to present this handsome early Victorian house which sits in a glorious, peaceful spot set back from the road behind weeping willows and chestnut trees in the village of Welney. It is a very finely proportioned building in yellow brick with exceptionally high ceilings, including original cornicing and picture rails, and beautiful big sash windows with two different styles of glazing bar pattern. This huge outlay means the property benefits the beauty of the original style but puts an end to draughts and keeps heating bills down.
The property comprises: four/five bedrooms depending on the usage, three bathrooms, reception room, dining room, family room and large studio room. Externally, the private grounds consist of former tennis court, which could be converted into a round pen (subject to planning), mature gardens, a modular barn (5m x 10m) with tack & feed room and three paddocks.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6891259. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North & West Norfolk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.