3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleStoke Lane, Patchway, Bristol
Sold STC £395,000
- Detached Bungalow
- Living Room
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Self Contained Annexe
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Garage & Off Road Parking
A delightful three bedroom detached home plus a self contained annex located in ever desirable Stoke Lodge. Accommodation boasts, living room, study, kitchen/dining room, downstairs guest cloakroom, master bedroom, gardens and garage.
A delightful three bedroom bungalow with additional self contained annexe. Located within the ever desirable Stoke Lodge, this home is perfectly located for all local amenities and transport links. Parkway Railway Station is located at nearby Stoke Gifford. With generous gardens offering plentiful parking by way of driveway, garage and car port, this wonderful property offers versatile living accommodation. Well stocked gardens and the addition of a conservatory further enhance this lovely home. The property boasts entrance hallway, living room, dining room, kitchen, utility, conservatory. The self contained annexe offers a living area, kitchen area and shower room plus bedroom. There are three bedrooms to the main residence as well as a bathroom comprising bath, shower cubicle, w.c and wash hand basin inset into vanity unit. F urther benefits include double glazing, gas central heating, gargae and gardens.
Door to front, tiled flooring, door to:
With leaded light double glazed panel. smooth ceiling, loft access, tiled flooring, doors to rooms, central heating radiator.
Living Room 13' x 12' 11" Into Bay plus door reccess ( 3.96m x 3.94m Into Bay plus door reccess )
With a double glazed box bay window to front, coved ceiling, gas fire set upon a hearth with feature surround, picture rail, TV point, double doors to dining area and door from hall.
Dining Area 13' 9" x 12' ( 4.19m x 3.66m )
Open plan to kitchen area, picture rail, wood burning fire set upon a hearth with feature surround, door to annexe and doors from hall and living room.
Kitchen Area 12' 6" x 7' 4" ( 3.81m x 2.24m )
With a double glazed window to conservatory to rear, coved ceiling, range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, integrated electric oven and electric hob, electric cooker point, central heating radiator, tiled flooring, door to conservatory, open from dining area.
Bedroom One 12' 9" Into bay x 13' 8" max ( 3.89m Into bay x 4.17m max )
With double glazed box bay window to front and double glazed window to side, coved ceiling, fitted wardrobes, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 7' 6" ( 3.86m x 2.29m )
With a double glazed window to rear, coved ceiling, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three/ Study 12' x 9' 5" ( 3.66m x 2.87m )
With a double glazed window to side, central heating radiator.
With a double glazed window to rear, tiled flooring, shower cubicle, bath, wash hand basin inset into vanity unit, heated towel rail.
Conservatory 12' 3" x 9' 11" ( 3.73m x 3.02m )
With double glazed windows to side and rear, double glazed French doors to side giving access to rear garden, door from kitchen area.
Self Contained Annexe
With a double glazed window to front and side, a double glazed door to front, wall mounted gas heater, central heating radiator, telephone point and TV point, a range of wall and base units with worktops over, a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink with drainer, electric cooker point, plumbing and space for washing machine, door to inner lobby and door from main residence's dining area.
With a double glazed window to side, door from reception, door to bedroom and shower room,
Shower cubicle, w.c, extractor fan, tiled flooring, heated towel rail.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 10' 2" ( 3.48m x 3.10m )
With a double glazed window to rear, double glazed door to rear and door from inner lobby wash hand basin inset into vanity unit,
To the front there is a lawned garden with shrubs and flower bed borders enclosed by half wall with gravelled driveway and gated access to the rear. At the side is a gravelled driveway leading to rear.
To the rear is a gravelled driveway and hardstanding leading to carport, single garage plus extra storage outbuilding. The garden area is laid to lawn with pathway, patio area for that morning cup of coffee, raised pond, orchard, shrub and flower bed borders all enclosed by way of fencing. Outside water tap.
Up and over door, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43258212.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STG104992. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stoke Gifford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.