2 bedroom flat for saleBroadmeads, Ware
- First floor flat
- Lounge / diner
- Two double bedrooms
- Gated riverside development
Two double bedroom first floor flat situated within a purpose-built and gated riverside development. The property offers spacious accommodation throughout, communal gardens and garage. Call for viewing arrangements.
Accommodation Comprises Of:
Double glazed entrance door. Airing cupboard, large built-in storage cupboard and fitted carpet flooring. Doors to all rooms.
Double glazed obscured window. Low level wc and tiled flooring.
Double glazed obscured window. Suite comprising of a panel enclosed bath with wall mounted shower and vanity wash hand basin. Tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Lounge 16' 1" x 12' 6" ( 4.90m x 3.81m )
Two double glazed windows to rear aspect. Two wall mounted heaters, laminate flooring, television point and power points.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 8' 1" ( 2.90m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, incorporating a sink and drainer unit. Space for appliances.
Bedroom One 16' 4" x 9' 4" ( 4.98m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window. Wall mounted heater, built-in wardrobe, fitted carpet flooring and power points.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 11' 8" ( 3.78m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window. Wall mounted heater, fitted carpet flooring and power points.
Well maintained communal gardens. Gated riverside development with direct access onto river towpath.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WRE104177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ware. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.