2 bedroom apartment for saleAyrshire Close, Salisbury
Sold STC £145,000
- Two Bedrooms
- Own Private Door
- Parking on Driveway
- Shared Garden by 2 flats
- No Onward Chain
Located in a quiet cul de sac location is this immaculately presented two bedroom first floor apartment with its own front door. Off road parking and a shared garden.
Situated off Devizes Road with easy access in and out of the City and 5 miles to the A303. A regular bus service to and from the city and the mainline railway station. Salisbury has a lot to offer including cinema, theatre, restaurants and leisure facilities.
uPVC double glazed door to front aspect, stairs to First Floor, radiator.
Stairs from Ground Floor, uPVC double glazed window to side aspect, loft access with pull down ladder, doors to: Lounge, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bathroom.
Lounge 14' 4" x 9' 11" ( 4.37m x 3.02m )
uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, electric fireplace with surround and hearth, television point, radiator, door leading to:
Kitchen 8' 7" max x 8' 6" ( 2.62m max x 2.59m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, a range of matching wall and base units, rolled edge work surfaces with tiling to splash back, stainless steel sink drainer, electric cooker point with hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for full height fridge freezer, wall hung Logic Combi central heating boiler, tile flooring.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.91m x 2.84m )
uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, fitted with a matching range of units including of two single wardrobes, triple cupboards over the bed and two bedside tables, radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 7" x 6' 4" ( 2.62m x 1.93m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, full pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator, part tiled walls, tile flooring.
Private driveway provides off road parking.
Shared open plan, low maintenance garden laid to gravel.
Fully enclosed shared rear garden laid to lawn with patio area and gated access to front.
Leasehold: 125 year lease from Oct 1987, approx £35 pcm charges.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43260123.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAY103863. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Salisbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.