4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleEast Bracklesham Drive, Bracklesham Bay.
- 4 BEDROOM DETACHED
- JUST YARDS FROM THE BEACH
- 2 EN-SUITES & FAMILY BATHROOM
- DELIGHTFUL REAR GARDEN
- LARGE KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- 2 RECEPTIONS ROOMS
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- UTILITY ROOM
Hawkins & Smith are pleased to offer for sale this 4 bedroom detached bungalow in Bracklesham Bay, featuring:
* 4 BEDROOM DETACHED
* JUST YARDS FROM THE BEACH
* 2 EN-SUITES & FAMILY BATHROOM
* DELIGHTFUL REAR GARDEN
* LARGE KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
* 2 RECEPTIONS ROOMS
* DOUBLE GLAZING
* GAS CENTRAL HEATING
* UTILITY ROOM
* Double glazed front door to
* ENTRANCE LOBBY
Tiled floor, side window. Door to
* LARGE UTILITY ROOM : 3.1m x 2.1m (10' 2" x 6' 11")
Space for plumbing for washing machine, and tumble drier. Stainless steel sink with storage cupboard below. Further space for fridge/freezer.
* BATHROOM : 2.9m x 2.1m (9' 6" x 6' 11")
White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, panelled bath, half tiled surrounds, heated chrome towel rail/radiator.
* KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM : 4.9m x 4m (16' 1" x 13' 1")
A range of cream base units and drawers with matching wall mounted untis above. Double inset stainless steel sink unit, space for cooker with extractor fan above, and space for dishwasher. Wall mounted Valliant boiler. Ample space for large breakfast table and chairs. Large hatch style opening to
* DINING ROOM : 6.1m x 3.9m (20' x 12' 10")
Sliding patio doors with attractive views over rear garden.
* MASTER BEDROOM : 5.1m x 3.7m (Max) (16' 9" x 12' 2")
Window over looking rear garden.
Double walk in cubicle shower, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, half tiled surrounds.
* INNER HALLWAY
Access to loft space.
* BEDROOM TWO : 5.1m x 2.8m (Max) (16' 9" x 9' 2")
Two single built in wardrobes cupboards.
Low level WC, circular cubicle walk in shower, vanity sink unit with cupboard below. Half tiled surrounds. Window to side elevation.
* BEDROOM THREE : 8.13m x 7.11m (26' 8" x 23' 4")
* BEDROOM FOUR : 2.8m x 2.8m (9' 2" x 9' 2")
South facing elevation.
* LIVING ROOM : 6.6m x 3.9m (21' 8" x 12' 10")
Of dual aspect. Living flame gas fire with inset marble effect hearth and surround. Television point.
* OUTSIDE AND GENERAL
* SINGLE ATTACHED GARAGE : 4.9m x 3.2m (16' 1" x 10' 6")
With metal up and over door, power and light.
* REAR GARDEN
The rear garden is approximately 128 ft in length and is a real feature of this property, and has been beautifully maintained and designed to provide a well established and secluded garden. Large paved patio area, ideal for entertaining and seating area, with rose arbour, dividing trellis leading to lawn area with a variety of mature trees and shrubs. To the rear is an area laid to vegetables and fruits trees. Timber shed included in the purchase price. Pathway leading to front. The front garden is laid to shingle providing ample parking for several vehicles.
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
Council Tax Band E
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43261758.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10578. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hawkins and Smith, West Wittering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.