4 bedroom semi-detached house for sale14 Burcott Road, WELLS, Somerset
- Spacious four bedroom semi detached house
- Within easy walking distance of Wells
- Attractive property improved by the current owners
- Victorian property with lots of original features
- Fully enclosed rear garden with a patio area
- Off road parking at the front
- Offered in very good condition throughout
An attractive four bedroom semi detached Victorian property centrally located and within easy walking distance of the historic city of Wells. This spacious family home has been vastly improved by the current owners whilst still retaining plenty of the original features including lovely high ceilings, original fireplaces and original tiled flooring in the entrance hall. Arranged over three floors the property benefits from a sitting room, dining room and a kitchen breakfast room. There is also a downstairs WC and upstairs there are the four bedrooms and the new family bathroom. Outside there is a fully enclosed garden at the rear which is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area. At the front there is a tarmac drive with off road parking for two cars.
Property ref: 121_2366_3892607
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43262517.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3892607. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Barnard, Wedmore - Signature Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.