3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleVesper Gate Crescent, Kirkstall, Leeds
Sold STC £219,950
- A beautiful 3 bed extended semi
- Close to newly opened station
- Superb extended dining kitchen
- Office/playroom, PVCu d.g, Gas c.h
- Lovely conservatory
- 4 piece family bathroom
- Drive & enclosed lawned garden
- Close to excellent amenities
Located in the extremely sought after area of Kirkstall, within walking distance of the newly opened train station is this beautifully presented and extended three bedroom semi detached residence. A spacious family home of excellent proportions, we strongly recommend an internal inspection to fully appreciate. There is PVCu double glazing, a gas central heating system, entrance hallway, a bay windowed sitting room with cast iron living flame gas fire, a superb extended open plan dining kitchen with cast iron living flame fireplace recessed into the chimney breast, a versatile extended office/play room, a lovely conservatory with French doors leading onto the rear garden, first floor landing, master bedroom with a range of built in wardrobes, two further bedrooms and a white four piece bathroom suite. There is a driveway and an enclosed very well maintained lawned garden to the rear with paved patio and a garden shed. The property is within easy reach of a wide range of local amenities including Kirkstall Abbey, the Morrison's shopping complex, the recently opened Bridge Retail Park and indeed transport links.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43267461.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOR160324. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Horsforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.