4 bedroom detached house for saleDairyground Road, Bramhall
- Large Modern Four Double Bedroom Detached Home
- Great Location Close To Bramhall Village.
- Corner Plot With Private Gardens
- Two Large Reception Rooms And A Breakfast kitchen.
- Driveway and Double Garage
- Spacious Light And Airy Accommodation
This fabulous size detached family enjoys a corner plot in this extremely sought after location close to the village. Porch, spacious hall, with cloakroom/wc/shower room, large dining room, lounge, breakfast kitchen, four double bedrooms and a bathroom. Double garage, driveway and gardens.
From the front this property is deceptive. It looks the same size as the neighbouring ones, however, it is one of only two which were originally built in a larger deeper style. The property enjoys a corner plot in this extremely sought after location close to the village.
The great sized accommodation comprises; entrance porch, good sized hall with downstairs shower room which in turn opens into the large dining room which has stairs to the first floor. there is a fabulous sized living room with windows and doors onto the garden, breakfast kitchen giving access to the inner hall with storeroom and double garage.
On the first floor there is a larger than average landing, because this property is of the larger style there are four double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside the property enjoys a corner plot, having gardens to the rear and the sides.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 617287. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Bramhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.