5 bedroom character property for saleThursford, Norfolk
Offers in Excess of £660,000
- A substantial detached family residence in a pretty rural, North Norfolk Village
- Positioned conveniently between Fakenham and Holt, located inland from Wells-next-the-Sea and Stiffkey
- With its own separate Holiday Cottage/Annexe which is detached from the main residence
- A plot of a little under ¾ acre which includes formal landscaped gardens, hard tennis court and vegetable gardens
- Sitting Room, Dining Room, Farmhouse Kitchen and Garden Room
- Five Bedrooms, Family Bathroom and En-Suite
- Office and Double Garage
- The Accommodation extends to 3,941sq.ft
- Energy Rating: E
Full description"This exceptional five bedroom property is wonderfully grand and with a separate cottage and outbuildings too, there's room for all the family and more. With gardens stunning and vast - and a tennis court to keep everyone active and entertained - the property really does represent an outstanding opportunity."
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43275861.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6936478. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.