4 bedroom character property for saleHigh Road, Wisbech St. Mary, Wisbech
Sold STC £425,000
- Detached barn style property
- Plot approaching 2 acres
- Beautiful village location
- Viewing essential
- No upward chain
Located next door to Inham Hall, an 18th century Georgian house, is this delightful barn style property that must be viewed to be fully appreciated. The property itself is situated in grounds approaching two acres and has a sweeping driveway, extensive lawn and natural pond.
A DELIGHTFUL BARN STYLE RESIDENCE! Located next to Inham Hall, an 18th century Georgian house, is this delightful barn style property that must be viewed to be fully appreciated. The property itself is situated in grounds approaching two acres and has a sweeping driveway, extensive lawn and natural pond. There is lots of parking, a double garage and beautiful mature gardens. The extensive accommodation includes an entrance hall, kitchen, pantry, dining room, lounge, garden room, utility room, 3 ground floor double bedrooms, one with an en-suite bathroom, a further family bathroom and shower room. On the first floor there is a further large bedroom with an en-suite shower room and wc and a 43ft attic room with potential for many uses.
Reception Hall 9' 7" x 8' 4" ( 2.92m x 2.54m )
Kitchen 19' 1" max x 15' 1" max ( 5.82m max x 4.60m max )
Pantry 6' 6" x 4' 11" ( 1.98m x 1.50m )
Dining Room 15' 10" x 15' 10" ( 4.83m x 4.83m )
Lounge 22' 3" x 15' 9" ( 6.78m x 4.80m )
Bedroom 3 18' x 10' 7" ( 5.49m x 3.23m )
Utility Room 18' x 8' 1" average ( 5.49m x 2.46m average )
Bathroom 1 10' 6" x 7' ( 3.20m x 2.13m )
Bedroom 2 17' 4" max x 14' 8" ( 5.28m max x 4.47m )
En-Suite Bathroom 1 10' 1" x 5' 7" ( 3.07m x 1.70m )
Bedroom 3 17' 2" x 14' 1" ( 5.23m x 4.29m )
En-Suite Bathroom 2 10' 1" x 5' 7" ( 3.07m x 1.70m )
Bedroom 14' 10" max x 10' 10" ( 4.52m max x 3.30m )
En-Suite WC 6' 6" x 6' 5" ( 1.98m x 1.96m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the former A47, Nene Quay, signposted Peterborough to the first set of traffic lights and turn right over the bridge. Turn immediately left into North Brink and continue to the traffic lights. Turn left and continue along North Brink and follow the road round into Barton Road. Proceed to the village of Wisbech St Mary and continue along High Road where the property can be found on your left hand side. Look for our board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43277808.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114337. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.