3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSouth Street, Eastwood, Nottingham
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Home
- Deceptively Spacious
- Plenty of Natural Light through out the House
- Large Breakfast Kitchen
- Extensive Conservatory
- Well Presented
- Driveway Parking
- Generous Enclosed Rear Garden
***THREE BEDROOMS***SEMI DETACHED HOUSE***WELL PRESENTED***SPACIOUS AND LIGHT LIVING AREA***KITCHEN DINING***DOWNSTAIRS WC***GENEROUS SIZED FRONT AND REAR GARDEN*** SPACIOUS CONSERVATORY***CHAIN FREE***CALL TO VIEW***
A well presented and spacious semi-detached house in a convenient location benefiting from gas central heating and double glazing. The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hall, cloaks/w.c., lounge, dining kitchen, 21ft conservatory, three bedrooms and bathroom, enclosed front garden with driveway for off road parking and an extremely generous enclosed rear garden with beautiful views over the surrounding area. No upward chain. Viewing is essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Upvc door to front elevation, stairs to first floor, doors leading to:
Low level WC, double glazed window to front elevation.
Lounge 11' 9" x 10' 2" ( 3.58m x 3.10m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, double glazed patio doors to rear elevation, feature gas fireplace with hearth and surround, radiator, oak flooring.
Kitchen 13' 4" x 8' 10" ( 4.06m x 2.69m )
Double glazed opaque window to rear elevation, fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, roll top work surface incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, space for appliances, space for cooker, tiled splash backs, radiator, pantry, laminate flooring. Double glazed patio door to rear elevation.
Conservatroy 21' 7" x 13' 7" ( 6.58m x 4.14m )
Plumbing for washing machine and space for dryer, laminate flooring, double glazed opaque window to the side and double glazed patio doors to the rear.
Stairs To First Floor
Fitted carpet, access to loft area, doors leading to :
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 10' 2" ( 3.28m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.02m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 9" x 6' 1" ( 2.06m x 1.85m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, fitted carpet.
Three piece suit comprising panelled bath, low level wc, hand wash basin, double glazed opaque window to the side.
Garden And Outside
Front garden with driveway for off road parking and an extremely generous enclosed rear garden with patio area, shed, fenced and concrete borders with beautiful views over the surrounding area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43279128.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EWD202038. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Eastwood - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.