3 bedroom terraced house for saleOak Hill, Hollesley, Woodbridge
- Three / Four Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Double Glazed Conservatory
- Modern Kitchen/Diner
- Large Well Established Gardens
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- First Floor Family Bathroom
- Off Road Parking and Carport
Deceptively spacious three/four bedroom extended semi detached house. Located in the popular area of Hollesley which gives access to local amenities together with fantastic countryside walks. Ideal as a family home the property should be viewed internally to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Ideal family home situated in the popular area of Hollesley which is a village that offers a wealth of amenities including pub, shop and church and also lies close to places of interest such as Sutton Hoo, Shingle Street and Aldeburgh. It is just seven miles from the historic market town of Woodbridge and all the restaurants and shops it has to offer with main line railway station giving access to London Liverpool Street. The village boasts a pre school and village primary school and is in the Farlingaye High School, Woodbridge catchment.
The property has been well maintained by the current owners and to the ground floor the house comprises of an entrance area, lounge, kitchen/diner, conservatory, ground floor shower room, study/bedroom four, to the first floor there are three bedrooms and bathroom.
Externally there is a large established rear garden with greenhouse and shed, and to the front there is a well stocked rear garden with off road parking.
Well stocked with flowers and shrubs.
Double glazed door to front aspect, double glazed window, wood flooring.
Double glazed window to side aspect, low level WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, radiator.
Study/bedroom 14' 8" x 9' ( 4.47m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, laminate flooring, coved ceiling.
Lounge 17' 8" x 12' ( 5.38m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, open fire, laminate flooring, coved ceiling.
Inner hall with wood flooring and coved ceiling.
Kitchen / Diner 17' 10" x 13' 10" ( 5.44m x 4.22m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted kitchen with wall and base mounted units, roll top work surfaces incorporating sink and drainer unit, integral eye level electric oven and microwave, inset electric hob, intergral washing machine, integral fridge freezer, storage cupboard, woodflooring, door to conservatory.
Conservatory 13' 2" x 9' 7" ( 4.01m x 2.92m )
UPVc construction, wood flooring, with french door to rear.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, stairs rising from Kitchen / Diner, airing cupboard, fitted carpet to stairs and landing, coved ceiling.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 10' 7" Plus alcove ( 3.81m x 3.23m Plus alcove )
Double glazed window to front aspect, free standing wardrobes, radiator, loft access, fitted carpet, coved ceiling.
Double glazed window to side aspect, bath with mixer taps over, shower attachment, low level WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, heated towel rail, access to Bedroom One.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" Into vanity area x 9' 6" ( 3.89m Into vanity area x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, vanity unit, coved ceiling.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 8' Plus alcove ( 2.49m x 2.44m Plus alcove )
double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, fitted carpet, coved ceiling.
Large rear garden which has large lawn areas together with well stocked borders, work shed (open to negotiation), patio area, large fish pond, two garden sheds to remain, arbour, established shrubs and flowers, pergola, greenhouse, views to the fields beyond.
Space for two cars to front aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43280193.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBG105817. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Woodbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.