1 bedroom flat for saleFarrants Way, Isle Of Man, IM9
- 1 Bedroom Apartment
- Allocated Parking
- Ground Floor
- Located The South Side Of Island
- Tax Advantages
In less than an hour from London' s City Airport you can experience a different world. No crowds, no traffic jams, low crime rate, fresh air, unlimited access to amazing countryside, which is on your door step, and the sea just around the corner. A slower way of life.
The apartments are in a quiet location in the centre of town, one minute's walk from the sea. Less than a minute's walk in the other direction, you will find banks, shops, post office, pubs and restaurants.
Douglas, the island's capital and international finance centre, is approximately a 20 minute drive, or about 30 minutes by bus. The bus stop is in the town square, less than a minute's walk away from the apartment.
The airport is less than 10 minutes drive away. From there you can be at London City Airport in the centre of London in less than an hour or Gatwick in just over an hour.
A one bedroom ground floor apartment in a block of 54. The block is three storeys high.
It has a sunny, true south facing aspect overlooking communal gardens.
• Carpeted lounge and tiled open plan kitchen.
• Modern dark wood Venetian blinds fitted to the lounge and bedroom
• Fully fitted modern kitchen with stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated fridge/freezer, stainless steel electric hob, hood and oven by Siemens
• Ultra modern bathroom with shower over bath and full mirrored wall
• Spacious hallway with ample storage space and wardrobe
• Washer/dryer and hot water tank located in hall cupboard
• Electric panel heating throughout
• Satellite and TV socket to living room
• Allocated parking space with exclusive use by the owner of the apartment
• Spacious carpeted and tiled communal areas with secure intercom system
The current service charge on the apartment is just under £1,000 a year.
There is no Council Tax but a system similar to old UK Rates. The current Rates on the apartment are just over £600 a year including water and sewage charges.
There is no stamp duty on the Isle of Man, but a registration fee which is approx £5.70 for each £1,000 paid. These fees can change and of course would need to be checked.
There are tax advantages to being resident on the Isle of Man which can be found by going onto the Isle of Man Government website, including lower Income Tax rates, no Capital Gains Tax, no Gift Tax, no Inheritance Tax. There is also zero Corporation Tax.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IOM. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peach Properties, Shoreditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.