2 bedroom flat for saleNewcome Road, Portsmouth
Sold STC £140,000
- Two Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Fitted Kitchen And Bathroom
- Good Order Throughout
- Ideal First Time Purchase
Two bedroom ground floor flat with a south facing rear garden!
A two bedroom ground floor garden flat situated within close proximity to fratton train station. Offered in good order throughout the property comprises two bedrooms (one in use as a reception room), fitted kitchen and Bathroom, additional reception room and enclosed south facing rear garden.
Double glazed door to front aspect, smooth plastered walls, two radiators, doors to;
Lounge 11' 11" x 9' ( 3.63m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, two radiators, smooth plastered walls, laminate wood flooring, opening to;
Kitchen 8' 7" x 7' 11" ( 2.62m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, partly tiled walls, fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, inset bowl sink with mixer tap and drainer area, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, inset five ring gas hob with electric oven under and extractor over, central heating boiler, heated towel rail, upvc double glazed door to rear garden;
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 10' 11" max ( 3.63m x 3.33m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, smooth plastered walls, radiator, (currently in use as a reception room).
Bedroom Two 12' x 10' 8" max ( 3.66m x 3.25m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, smooth plastered walls, radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect, fully tiled walls, bath with mixer taps and mains shower over, w/c, wash hand basin, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
Enclosed south facing rear garden laid to patio.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43282479.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POR105150. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.