4 bedroom detached house for saleHawthorn Place, Woodbridge
Sold STC £425,000
- Spacious Four Bedroom Detached House
- Two Good Size Reception Rooms and Study
- Galleried Landing
- Good Size Plot
- Garage and Off Road Parking
Very rare to the market and as such will generate a high level of interest is this spacious four bedroom detached house. Located close to the market town of Woodbridge and offered with no chain.
This spacious 4 bedroom detached house is new to the market. This is a perfect family home.
The property occupies a good size corner plot. It is within easy reach of Farlingaye School, Woodbridge School and local primary schools and is close to the historic market town of Woodbridge, which lies on the River Deben, attracting sailing enthusiasts and holidaymakers alike. The town offers a wealth of restaurants and cafes, the Riverside cinema and a range of shops in the bustling Thoroughfare. The railway station provides good links to London and there is easy access to both the A12 and A14.
The ground floor has an imposing entrance hall with parquet flooring, lounge, dining room, kitchen, study and cloakroom. On the first floor there is a galleried landing, four good size bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Externally there are sizeable well established gardens to the front and rear, together with a large garage and ample off road parking.
Door to front aspect, stairs to first floor with wrought iron banister, under stairs cupboard, radiator, parquet flooring, coved ceiling,
Double glazed window to rear aspect, low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator, tiled flooring.
Study 10' x 6' 3" ( 3.05m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, coved ceiling.
Lounge 22' x 12' ( 6.71m x 3.66m )
Double glazed windows to front and side aspects, radiator, fireplace, fitted carpet, coved ceiling, double glazed doors to rear aspect.
Dining Room 11' 6" x 11' 10" ( 3.51m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, serving hatch, radiator, carpet, coved ceiling.
Kitchen 12' x 10' 1" ( 3.66m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted kitchen with wall and base mounted units, roll top work surfaces incorporating sink and drainer unit, cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, cupboard and pantry housing boiler.
Double glazed window to front aspect, stairs rising from hall, airing cupboard, loft access, fitted carpet.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 12' ( 3.86m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, fitted carpets, coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two 12' x 9' ( 3.66m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, fitted carpet, coved ceiling.
Bedroom Three 12' x 11' 5" ( 3.66m x 3.48m )
Double glazed windows to front and side aspects, built in wardrobes, radiator, fitted carpet, coved ceiling.
Bedroom Four 12' x 8' 5" ( 3.66m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator, fitted carpet, coved ceiling.
Single glazed window to side aspect, part tiled, wash hand basin, shaver point, low level WC, bath, radiator, fitted carpet.
Laid to lawn
Good size plot, laid to lawn, landscaped, mature shrubs and flowers, pathway.
Garage & Workshop
Fitted with power and lighting, storage area that leads to front aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43282491.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBG105742. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Woodbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.