2 bedroom flat for saleMansell Close, Bexhill-On-Sea
Sold STC £169,950
- Purpose built
- First floor flat
- Two bedrooms
- Share of freehold
- Car port
Situated in the heart of Little Common Village and within close proximity to local amenities, 0.5 miles of Highwoods Golf Club and 0.8 miles from Cooden Beach Golf Club, benefiting from being share of freehold, having a car port, a balcony and communal gardens. Viewing strongly advised.
Situated in the heart of Little Common Village and within close proximity to local amenities, 0.5 miles of Highwoods Golf Club and 0.8 miles from Cooden Beach Golf Club, this purpose built first floor apartment briefly comprises a lounge, kitchen, dining room two bedrooms and a bathroom. The property further benefits from being share of freehold, having a car port, a balcony and communal gardens. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Having an entry phone, a storage heater, two built in cupboards and an airing cupboard.
Lounge 11' 10" x 14' 2" ( 3.61m x 4.32m )
Having a double glazed window, double glazed patio doors to the balcony, a fireplace and a storage heater.
Dining Room 12' 2" x 7' 9" plus recess ( 3.71m x 2.36m plus recess )
Having double glazed windows to two aspects and a storage heater.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 8' 1" max ( 3.71m x 2.46m max )
This fitted kitchen comprises a range of wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl sink drainer, cooker hood over, plumbing for a washing machine and a double glazed window.
Bedroom One 10' 4" x 10' 2" ( 3.15m x 3.10m )
Having a double glazed window and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 7' 2" x 9' 6" ( 2.18m x 2.90m )
Having a double glazed window and a built in cupboard.
Having a double glazed window, a shower cubicle, a vanity unit with wash hand basin, WC and a heated towel rail.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOS106542. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bexhill On Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.