2 bedroom detached house for saleLoch Road, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
Under Offer £125,000
- WELL-PROPORTIONED DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- ENTRANCE HALL, CLOAKROOM/WC, LIVING ROOM, DINING ROOM, KITCHEN,
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, SHOWER ROOM
- PARTIAL DOUBLE GLAZING, GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- INTEGRAL GARAGE, OFF-STREET PARKING, GARDENS
- EPC RATING = E
A DETACHED TWO BEDROOM FAMILY HOME SITUATED WITHIN A POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA OF DUMFRIES.
Situated in a corner plot close to Dumfries town centre with medical centre and range of amenities, services and leisure facilities all within the locality, this property offers an ideal first-time buyer/buy to let opportunity.
The accommodation is arranged over two floors and comprises an Entrance Hall, Cloakroom/WC, Living Room, Dining Room and Kitchen to the Ground Floor, with two double Bedrooms and a Shower Room to the First Floor. The property has gas central heating, is partially double glazed and boasts off-street parking, an integral garage and well-maintained gardens.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43282638.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DUM160318. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Dumfries. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.