2 bedroom terraced house for saleNorth Street, Banbury
Sold STC £189,950
- A charming Victorian townhouse
- Within walking distance of the town centre and railway station
- Sitting room
- Dining room
- Two double bedrooms
- Large bathroom
- Gas ch via rads uPVC double glazing
- Garden to rear
Full descriptionA CHARMING VICTORIAN TOWNHOUSE WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF THE TOWN CENTRE AND RAILWAY STATION.
Hall, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, large bathroom, gas ch via rads, uPVC double glazing, garden to rear.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£189,950 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury town centre 0.75 miles
Banbury railway station 0.5 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 0.8 miles
Oxford 23 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 55 mins
Directions - From Banbury town centre proceed in an Easterly direction along the Middleton Road. At the first mini roundabout bear left into West Street and take the second turning on the right into North Street. The property will be found on the left hand side.
Situation - BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
The Property - 7 NORTH STREET is a brick built two storey Victorian townhouse which we believe was constructed circa 1890. The well balanced and well proportioned accommodation includes two ground floor reception rooms and a kitchen with two double bedrooms and a very large bathroom on the first floor. The accommodation is complemented by gas central heating via radiators and uPVC double glazing. Externally there is a pleasant garden to the rear.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A Victorian townhouse within walking distance of the railway station.
* Within walking distance of the town centre and easily accessible for junction 11 of the M40 motorway.
* Large hall with fitted matting.
* Sitting room with window to front, laminate wood effect floor, polished stone Tudor style fireplace with fitted cupboard and shelving in adjacent recesses.
* Dining room with laminate wood effect floor, window to rear, understairs recess.
* Kitchen with a range of base and eye level units, work surfaces, gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, ceramic wall tiling, uPVC double glazed stable door opening to the rear garden.
* Landing with hatch to loft.
* Very large main bedroom occupying the full width of the property with window to front.
* The second bedroom is a smaller double with window to rear.
* Very large bathroom fitted with a corner suite comprising a panelled bath with shower unit over and fully tiled surround, wash hand basin and WC, double built-in airing cupboard, window.
* uPVC double glazing and gas central heating via radiators.
* Garden to rear comprising paved patio area, shared gated right of way via a path allowing access to the front via the archway for the neighbouring property. Beyond this there is a small lawned area with flower and shrub beds, further gravelled area beyond that with raised planters currently used for growing vegetables, large timber garden shed.
* To the front of the property there is an old brick path leading to the front door alongside a small gravelled area surrounded by lovely well stocked flower and shrub beds.
Services - All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in a cupboard in the dining room.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43285911.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26412896. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.