5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Crescent, Croydon, SURREY, CR0 2HN
- Spacious and Substantial Imposing Victorian Style Semi-Detached House
- Double Glazing
- Five Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Currently used as an HMO (with licenses awaiting written confirmation)
- Gas Central Heating with Radiators
- Rear Garden
- Situated near to the Brit School and opposite The Crescent Primary school
- Situated within reach of Selhurst Station, bus routes & local amenties
- Off Street Parking (with a dropped kerb)
In our opinion a spacious and substantial Victorian style semi-detached house situated in a tree lined side road which offers opportunity and potential. Could possibly be converted into flats (subject to the usual planning consent). The property is currently used as an HMO and we have been informed the vendor has an HMO licence (awaiting sight of written confirmation). However, the property is being sold as a freehold dwelling which the vendor informs us will be with vacant possession. Must be viewed to be appreciated. Benefits include five bedrooms, two bathrooms, heating and double glazing. Open plan kitchen/dining room plus a further reception room. Croydon Town Centre is local, along with the Brit School, Selhurst Station and local amenities. Please call to avoid disappointment.
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
Please note that these are draft details and we are awaiting approval by the vendor.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11836. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homecastle Estate Agents, South Norwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.