2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSecond Avenue, Caister-On-Sea, Great Yarmouth
Offers in Excess of £185,000
- Spacious detached bungalow
- 2 Bedrooms, en suite wet room, shower room
- Conservatory, c/h & double glazed
- Front & rear gardens
- Popular & sought after coastal village location
- REDUCED FROM £209,995
WILLIAM H BROWN are delighted to offer this SPACIOUS 2 bedroom DETACHED BUNGALOW with wet room, shower room, conservatory, front and rear gardens situated in this POPULAR & SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION close to ALL AMENITIES and within 200 yards of the SEAFRONT.
A SPACIOUS 2 bedroom DETACHED BUNGALOW with en suite wet room, shower room, conservatory, front and rear gardens situated in this POPULAR & SOUGHT AFTER COASTAL VILLAGE LOCATION close to ALL AMENITIES and within 200 yards of the SEAFRONT.
Double glazed door to front, ladder access to partly boarded loft, cupboard with central heating boiler, laminate flooring.
Vanity wash hand basin, WC, shower, fully tiled, anti slip flooring, heated towel rail, double glazed window to front.
Lounge 11' 11" max x 19' 7" ( 3.63m max x 5.97m )
Double glazed dual aspect windows, fireplace with open fire, radiator, telephone point, TV point, laminate flooring, double glazed French doors to
Conservatory 8' 10" max x 12' 5" max ( 2.69m max x 3.78m max )
Brick base with UPVC double glazed windows, plug in lights, radiator, laminate flooring.
Kitchen 15' 1" max x 8' 9" max into bay ( 4.60m max x 2.67m max into bay )
Fitted base and wall units, worksurfaces, inset 1 bowl sink and drainer, electric cooker point, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, tiling, larder cupboard, cupboard with fuses and electrics, radiator, laminate flooring, double glazed window to side, double glazed door to side garden.
Bedroom 1 11' 1" x 11' 7" plus bay ( 3.38m x 3.53m plus bay )
Double glazed window to side, fitted wardrobes, radiator, TV point, laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2 10' 7" x 7' 11" ( 3.23m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, TV point, laminate flooring, door to
En Suite Wet Room
Wash hand basin, WC, open shower, full tiling, extractor fan, heated towel rail, anti slip flooring, double glazed window to front.
Small garden area with fencing, gate and pathway to front door, side gate and access.
Low maintenance garden with summerhouse, two sheds (all with light and power), outside tap, outside light, side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43286439.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTY103111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.