2 bedroom terraced house for saleSaddlers Close, Great Notley, Braintree
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Stunning Two Bedroom Family Home
- 33' Open Plan Living Area
- Sought After Great Notley Garden Village
- Gas Central Heating
- Driveway and Garage
**GUIDE PRICE £260,000 - £270,000** A stunning two bedroom house situated in the sought after location of Great Notley Garden Village close to the A120 and A130.
The accommodation comprises; hallway, open plan 33' living area, two double bedrooms and family bathroom. The property also benefits from double glazing throughout, gas central heating, rear garden, driveway and garage.
Double glazed door to front, stairs to first floor, radiator.
Open Plan Living Area 33' 7" max x 14' 2" max ( 10.24m max x 4.32m max )
Double glazed window to front, double glazed window to rear, two double glazed French doors to rear garden, double glazed ceiling windows to rear, three radiators, under stair storage, range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces incorporating inset sink and drainer, integrated oven, hob and extractor hood over, plumbing for slim line dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, central island incorporating a breakfast bar, inset spot lights to ceiling in kitchen area, space for fridge freezer, wood laminate flooring.
Access to loft space, doors leading to;
Bedroom One 14' 3" x 11' 4" max ( 4.34m x 3.45m max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, airing cupboard.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 7' 7" ( 3.89m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Opaque double glazed window to rear, enclosed panelled bath with hot and cold mixer taps with electric shower over, low level WC, hand wash basin, radiator, part tiled walls, shaver point, extractor fan.
Decking area leading to lawn area with patio area to rear, flower displays, enclosed by panelled fencing.
Driveway and Garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43286442.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTR102358. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.