5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGregory Boulevard,Nottingham,NG7
146 Gregory Boulevard
Guide Price: £150,000
A substantial 3 storey period semi-detached property divided to create 3 self-contained flats, subject to 3 assured short hold tenancies with an annual income of £15,300.
• 1 x 1 bedroom ground floor flat with separate lounge, kitchen and bathroom
• 2 x 2 bedroom flats to first and second floors with additional accommodation comprising lounge, kitchen and bathroom
• There is vehicular standing to the front of the property and enclosed rear yard
• Double glazing throughout and gas fired central heating to each unit
• The property represents an excellent investment opportunity
• With scope for upgrading and some modernisation
• The area is well served by a wealth of amenities and good commuter routes
Freehold subject to 3 assured shorthold tenancies
Martin Smalley Solicitors, Northgate Business Centre, 38 Northgate, Newark, NG24 1EZ
FAO: Sam Honeywood
Tel: 01636 642842
Contact Bob Crocker 0115 934 8023
Flat 146a - Energy Rating E
Flat 146b - Energy Rating C
Flat 146c - Energy Rating E
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 146GREGORY. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Nottingham Auctions. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Savills, Nottingham Auctions on 0115 934 8080.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.