3 bedroom detached house for saleMarshfield, Nr Bath & Chippenham
- 3 bedrooms, 1 reception room, garden room
- Kitchen, bathroom, utility room with access to cellar storage, large attic room
- Double glazing throughout. Panoramic far reaching views. Off road parking
- Good sized, approx. 136 ft x 35 ft/41.5 m x 10.5m, mature south facing garden with rear access to Ringswell Lane
- Floor area approximately 1411 sq ft/131.1 sq m
A rare opportunity to acquire a detached family home in a quiet end of lane setting with far reaching views. The property, which dates back to the early 1970s, is in need of refurbishment and is arranged over 3 floors. Ideal for development. No onward chain.
• 3 bedrooms, 1 reception room, garden room
• Kitchen, bathroom, utility room with access to cellar storage, large attic room
• Double glazed throughout
• Good sized, approx. 136 ft x 35 ft/41.5 m x 10.5m, mature south facing garden with rear access to Ringswell Lane
• Panoramic far reaching views. Off road parking
• Floor area approximately 1411 sq ft/131.1 sq m
Picturesque Marshfield is a delightful and highly sought-after village, situated to the north east of Georgian Bath. It is a mixture of Victorian, Georgian and some much older buildings, though there has been some modern development on its outskirts. The High Street boasts a selection of local shops, which include a general store, butchers, 2 garages and well regarded village pubs. There are also a local parish church, primary school and pre-school nursery. It also offers a wide range of sports clubs and facilities along with many other village interests. Bath, with its wider variety of shopping, sporting, leisure and cultural amenities, is within 8 miles. Commuters will be pleased to note that Junction 18 (M4), giving access to London, North Bristol and the South West and Midlands (via the M5) is located at Tormarton within 5 miles. Trains to London Paddington, taking approximately 75 to 85 minutes, are available at either Bath Spa or Chippenham Railway Stations.
A good sized, approximately 136 ft x 35 ft/41.5 m x 10.5m, sloping garden with a mixture of mature shrubs, trees and plants is situated to the rear leading down to gated access onto Ringswell Lane.
Off road parking for several vehicles can be found to the front.
We are advised that mains electricity, water and drainage are supplied to the property. There is mains gas in the street but not connected to the property.
Useful Local Information Website www.southglos.gov.uk
South Gloucestershire Council Website including schools, council tax etc
Energy Performance Certificate
From Bath proceed out of the City on the Lansdown Road. Proceed past the racecourse and at the Battlefields junction fork right. Continue along the lane and at the T junction with the A 420 turn right. Continue along the A420 towards Chippenham. Proceed across the roundabout and follow the road into Marshfield. Turn right onto the High Street and at the war memorial turn right onto the Market Place until you reach a fork in the road. Bear to the left onto East End where the property can be found on the right at the end of the road.
Crown Copyright. All rights reserved. License number 100036608.
APPOINTMENTS TO VIEW AND ALL NEGOTIATIONS MUST BE CONDUCTED THROUGH THE AGENTS. These particulars do not constitute, nor constitute any part of, any offer or contract and all statements made herein are made without responsibility on the part of Pritchards or the Vendor. Any intending purchaser should satisfy themselves as to their correctness. The Vendor does not make nor give, and neither Pritchards nor any person on their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation or warranty in relation to this property. These particulars are supplied on the understanding that all negotiations are conducted through the agents above. REF174/LH
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43287213.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8324. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pritchards, Bath - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.