1 bedroom flat for saleBattersea Park, Battersea Park, SW8
- Superb one bedroom Manhattan-style apartment
- Set on the ninth floor in Chelsea Bridge Wharf
- Stylish living space in an excellent location
- Bright reception room with space to dine
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Chic bathroom and decked balcony with great views
- Recently refurbished throughout
This fantastic one bedroom apartment, is set within a popular riverside development and offers stylish living space with a balcony and spacious open-plan living area.
The development offers a convenience store and access to communal gym with spa, while the amenities of Battersea Park Road and the bars and boutiques of King's Road are a short journey away, Battersea Park is also just across the road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 992032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Battersea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.