Land for saleWoodlands, Tudhoe Village
Sold by Us
- Unique Development Opportunity
- Prime Residential Plot
- Planning Permission Approved
- Plot Size Approximately 1/2 an Acre
- Situated in the Highly Sought after area of Tudhoe Village
- Close proximity to Durham City
We are delighted to offer for sale a unique opportunity to purchase a prime residential development plot in Tudhoe Village. Planning permission has been approved for a 5 bed detached home.
Tudhoe Village provides a sought after residential location with its wide village green that runs down from the main road towards the River Wear. The house types in the village are of various sizes, age and design and run down either side of the village green and the village also boasts a very well regarded local pub and restaurant. Some of the houses within the village date back to Norman times and the village has managed to maintain its historic look and village feel with the varying blends and age of properties. Being just outside of Spennymoor and providing easy commuting access to the A1M, Durham City Centre, and Bishop Auckland where there are comprehensive shopping and recreational facilities and amenities available.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9204. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradley Hall Chartered Surveyors & Estate Agents, Durham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.