3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSaddlers Way, Fishtoft, Boston
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- PARTICULARLY SPACIOUS DETACHED BUNGALOW
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- DOUBLE GARAGE
A particularly spacious detached 3/4 bedroom bungalow situated in the ever popular Fishtoft area of Boston. The property is offered to the market with no onward chain.
A particularly spacious detached 3/4 bedroom bungalow situated in the ever popular Fishtoft area of Boston. The property is offered to the market with no onward chain and in brief comprises entrance hallway, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, breakfast kitchen, utility, conservatory, three bedrooms with en-suite to master and a family bathroom. Outside there are gardens to the front and rear and double integral garage. Early internal viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Having entrance door to the front aspect, window to the front aspect, radiator, coving, built-in storage cupboard, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, access to loft void and telephone point.
Lounge 16' 9" x 14' 3" ( 5.11m x 4.34m )
Having a feature bay window to the front aspect, window the side aspect, fireplace with gas fire with marble hearth and surround and wooden mantle over, wall mounted lights, ceiling fan and light and coving.
Dining Room / Bedroom Four 11' 11" x 9' 9" ( 3.63m x 2.97m )
Having two windows to the rear aspect, door leading to Conservatory, a radiator, ceiling fan and light, coving and wall mounted lights.
Breakfast Kitchen 16' 2" x 13' 2" ( 4.93m x 4.01m )
A generous sized breakfast eating area and fitted kitchen with window to the front aspect, doors to Utility and Hallway, a range of wall mounted and base level storage units, worksurfaces with one and a half inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, tiling to walls, stainless steel electric oven, stainless steel five-ring gas hob with extractor hood over, integral fridge freezer, ceiling fan and light, a radiator and coving.
Utility 8' 3" x 6' ( 2.51m x 1.83m )
Having a range of wall mounted and base level units, doors leading to Cloakroom, Conservatory and Breakfast Kitchen, worksurfaces with stainless steel sink and drainer, space and plumbing for washing machine, coving, tiled walls, a radiator and extractor fan.
Having a wash hand basin, WC, fully tiled walls, a radiator and window to the front aspect.
Conservatory 13' 8" x 12' 10" max ( 4.17m x 3.91m max )
Being of part brick part uPVC construction with windows the rear and side aspects, double doors giving access to rear garden, wall mounted electric heater, ceiling fan and light, internal personal access door to Garage and further door leading to rear garden.
Bedroom One 13' 5" max in to bay x 12' 8" excluding recess ( 4.09m max in to bay x 3.86m excluding recess )
Having a feature bay window to the front aspect, a range of fitted wardrobes and cupboards, a radiator, coving, TV aerial point, ceiling fan and light, wall mounted lights and door to En-suite:
Having a window to the side aspect, shower cubicle fitted with Mira shower, wash hand basin with wall mounted vanity unit fitted above, WC, extractor fan, shaver point, a radiator and coving.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" max x 11' 9" max ( 3.58m max x 3.58m max )
Having a window to the rear aspect, a range of fitted wardrobes and cupboards, a radiator and wall mounted lights.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 9' 3" ( 3.00m x 2.82m )
Having a window to the front aspect, a range of fitted wardrobes, a radiator, ceiling fan and light and wall mounted lights.
Having a window to the rear aspect, a radiator, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin with wall mounted vanity unit above, WC, extractor fan, shaver point, a radiator and part tiled walls.
Front garden with pathway leading to front door, driveway providing off road parking for at least two cars and lawned area. To the rear there is access gained via pedestrian gate to the side, patio seating area, shingle area and lawned area enclosed by flowering shrub borders. A well maintained garden and fully enclosed by perimeter fencing.
Double Garage 17' 5" measured internally x 17' 5" measured internally ( 5.31m measured internally x 5.31m measured internally )
Being served by power and lighting, an electric roller up and over door and a further up and over door, window to the rear aspect, personal access door to the Conservatory, wall mounted gas central heating boiler and access to loft void.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43288788.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB108058. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.