2 bedroom terraced house for saleBirmingham Road, Blakedown, Kidderminster
Sold STC £210,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Bedroom Terraced Property
- Extensively Improved Throughout
- Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility Room
- Rear Garden and Side Courtyard
- Off Road Parking To Rear
This two bedroom terraced property oozes charm and character yet has an abundance of living accommodation. Having been extensively improved throughout also benefiting from a garden to the rear and parking behind.
Yes you can have the best of both worlds with this idyllic home which oozes charm and character yet has an abundance of living accommodation! This two bedroom terraced property also benefits from a garden to the rear and parking behind. Having been extensively improved throughout, to the ground floor is a lounge with log burner, a dining room, kitchen to the rear with a laundry area, downstairs cloakroom! Stairs rise off the lounge to the first floor where there are two well proportioned bedrooms and a well appointment bathroom. Externally to the front is a lovely courtyard garden with a modern twist accessed by a wooden gate. Whilst to the rear is plenty of garden with a further side courtyard garden. Beyond the garden is off road parking for two cars. So what more could you possibly wish for...???
Reception Room One 11' 5" x 10' 9" ( 3.48m x 3.28m )
Front door into reception room one having a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Reception Room Two 11' 9" x 11' 9" ( 3.58m x 3.58m )
Rear facing double glazed window, stairs to all first floor accommodation with understairs storage cupboard, log burning stove and central heating radiator.
Low level w.c, wash hand basin and complimentary ceramic tiling to floor. Electric radiator and rear facing double glazed window.
Kitchen 15' 2" x 6' 11" ( 4.62m x 2.11m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall/ base units and work surfaces over incorporating a stainless steel sink/ drainer unit with mixer tap over. Integrated oven with hob over, dish washer and fridge. Porcelain tiled flooring, feature vaulted ceiling, double glazed window and door to side and rear facing double glazed French doors.
Feature vaulted ceiling and space for fridge/ freezer and washing machine.
First Floor Landing
Doors to all first floor accommodation and airing cupboard housing Worcester Bosch boiler.
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 11' 7" ( 3.33m x 3.53m )
Front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and feature fire place.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 9' 1" ( 3.61m x 2.77m )
Rear facing double glazed window, built in cupboard with loft access, central heating radiator and feature fire place.
Bathroom 11' 10" x 6' 4" ( 3.61m x 1.93m )
Panelled bath with shower attachment over, low level w.c and wash hand basin with complimentary tiling to walls. Vinyl flooring and rear facing double glazed window.
Walled boundary and wooden gate leading to front garden laid with slate chippings.
Paved patio area leading to mainly laid lawn with rear gate access. Off road parking for two vehicles at the rear of the garden.
Having side gate access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43288797.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAG102960. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Hagley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.