4 bedroom house for saleRivermead, St. Mary's Island, Chatham Maritime
Sold STC £369,995
- Wonderful Quiet Location.
- Living Room 4.79m x 3.73m.
- Master Bedroom Suite, 4.76m x 3.51m.
- Large Second Bedroom 4.75m x. 3.74m
- Balcony with Estuary Views.
- Views Across Parkland.
- Fully Fitted Kitchen 4.73m x 2.70m.
- En Suite to Master Bedroom.
- Garage Plus Further Parking.
- Lovely Lawned Rear Garden.
ANOTHER HOME SOLD BY ISLAND HOMES. Spacious Four Bedroom Home in a Unique Location Overlooking 'The Bund' with Estuary Views from the Top Floor Balcony.
Situated in a unique location alongside 'The Bund' parkland is this 4 bedroom contemporary home, standing on a lovely quiet corner plot and offering a 15'8 living room at the rear of the house with French doors opening on to the newly turfed rear garden, a fully fitted 15'6 kitchen/ dining room offering a full range of wall and floor units which includes double electric oven, four ring gas hob and integrated fridge/freezer. The kitchen has French double doors to the south side of the house and this provides views across the parkland and there is a ground floor cloakroom.
The accommodation is set over three floors and this means that all the bedrooms are doubles, with the middle floor proving three bedrooms and family bathroom and this includes the master bedroom suite, with tall Velux style windows which flood the room with light, plus an adjoining en suite shower room.
The top floor offers the large second bedroom which some owners may chose to use as the master bedroom and this provides a small secluded balcony with views across the River Medway.
Excellent parking is one of the features of this home, with an integral garage plus two further spaces.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26415771. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Island Homes, Kent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.