3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleClarence Road, London, SW19
- Recently refurbished Victorian style family bathroom with roll top bath and standalone shower
- Summerhouse complete with electricity
- Feature fireplace with log burner
- Beautifully maintained gardens to the front and rear with Victorian tiled pathway to the front door
- End of terrace with private side gate access
- New neutral carpets throughout
- Plantation shutters throughout
- Bedrooms of very good proportions
- South Park Gardens area
- Recently refurbished en-suite bathroom and downstairs WC
We are delighted to offer for sale this 3 bedroom end of terrace house in the desirable South Park Gardens conservation area. The house is conveniently located for the shops and restaurants of Wimbledon and within easy reach of public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and immaculately maintained. It is of a good size and comprises ample living and storage space and well appointed bedrooms.
The property also benefits from a beautifully maintained garden with summerhouse.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43289886.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference m72-2rk4. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.