1 bedroom flat for salePark Road, Hesketh Park, Southport, PR9 9JU
- Ground floor retirement flat.
- Opposite Hesketh Park.
- South facing accommodation.
- Lounge with French door.
- Entryphone and 24 hour care-line.
- House manager, residents lounge.
- Guest suite.
- Mature gardens.
A PURPOSE BUILT GROUND FLOOR RETIREMENT FLAT IN A SOUGHT AFTER AREA OPPOSITE LOCAL AMENITIES AND HESKETH PARK.
THE SOUTH FACING ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES HALL, LOUNGE WITH FRENCH DOOR TO THE REAR GARDEN, KITCHEN, DOUBLE BEDROOM, BATHROOM WITH SHOWER.
ENTRYPHONE SECURITY SYSTEM , 24 HOUR CARE-LINE, ECONOMY 7 ELECTRIC HEATING, UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING.
ADDITIONAL FACILITIES INCLUDE HOUSE MANAGER, RESIDENTS LOUNGE, LAUNDRY ROOM AND GUEST SUITE.
MATURE GARDENS WITH RESIDENTS AND VISITORS PARKING AREAS.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 356309. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholls & Barnes, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.