3 bedroom terraced house for saleHampshire Close, Walderslade, Chatham, Kent
- Buyers fees apply, see bid pack
- 3 bedroom terraced family home
- Open plan lounge & dining area
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Situated in a cul-de-sac position
- Paved frontage and rear garden laid to lawn with paved patio
- EPC energy rating D (61)
This lovely home should cater for all accommodation requirements for you and the family. Being completely refurbished you can move in immediately. Stunning kitchen, integral appliances and modern decor.Being positioned in a cul-de-sac, you are shuttered away from the main traffic run and therefore life should have a quieter, calmer feel when at home.The rear garden is not overlooked and offers an opportunity to create many memories here with lawn for the children and a patio area for the table and parasol. Just imagine the great family barbecues you could have in summer months and with a downstairs cloakroom too, which is ideal for the gatherings and for the children when they are in and out of the garden with their friends.Whether it is the motorway for family outings, or for commuting via car or the Kingsferry coach stops to London, then the motorway links are on an easy route and not that far away. There are also bus routes for the whole family whether needed for schools or shopping.
What the Owner says:
When we first saw the size of this house, we knew it would be a perfect home for us. When we stepped through the front door we felt very warm about it and knew it was the right choice.We were amazed by the space on offer and there was plenty of storage too. It offers so much space that it is a pleasure to entertain our friends and family.
- Entrance Hallway
- Downstairs Cloakroom: 3'5 x 3'0 (1.04m x 0.92m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'0 x 8'6 (3.36m x 2.59m)
- Lounge & Dining Areas: 25'10 x 9'0 (7.88m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 1: 10'3 x 10'1 (3.13m x 3.08m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'8 x 10'3 (3.56m x 3.13m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'0 x 8'8 (2.75m x 2.64m)
- Bathroom: 9'0 x 6'0 (2.75m x 1.83m)
- Paved Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43292613.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12141000. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Walderslade. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.