2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBurton Road, Streethay, Lichfield
- Large Garden
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- End of Terrace
- Refitted Kitchen Diner
- Refitted Bathroom
- Two Bedrooms
- No Onward Chain
- Within 2.5 Miles of Lichfield Town Centre
Charming, two bedroom end of terrace with LARGE GARDEN, driveway and GARAGE within 1 mile of Trent Valley Train Station and 2.5 miles of Lichfield Town Centre. REFITTED KITCHEN diner, lounge and being offered with a NO ONWARD CHAIN.
This characterful property is ideally situated for anyone looking for a private retreat but also in need of public transport. Trent Valley Cottages are a row of charming properties directly off the Burton Road in Lichfield; within 2.5miles of Lichfield town centre and the Lichfield City Train line and 1 mile to Trent Valley Train Station making this location ideal for anyone needing to commute. On the approach the property has a driveway & detached garage, accommodation consists of a refitted kitchen diner, lounge, two bedrooms and a refitted bathroom, with the property being an end of terrace it also has an envious garden that wraps around the side and rear of the property - making a fantastic retreat for anyone looking for a peaceful garden.
The property has a detached garage (unmeasured) to the side, gated side access to the extensive garden and entrance access.
Refitted Kitchen/diner 12' 8" x 10' ( 3.86m x 3.05m )
Two double glazed windows to front elevation, fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a sink/drainer, cooker with hob over, space and plumbing for a washing machine, central heating radiator and door to:
Lounge 12' x 13' 11" inti recess/ into stairs ( 3.66m x 4.24m inti recess/ into stairs )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, door to rear elevation leading out to the rear garden, central heating radiator, gas fireplace with surround and stairs rising to the first floor.
Bedroom One 12' x 10' 11" into recess ( 3.66m x 3.33m into recess )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 5' 8" x 7' 8" ( 1.73m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to front elevation.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, W.C, wash hand basin in a vanity storage unit, bath with shower over, central heating radiator and tiled walls.
Extensive rear garden which has been thoughtfully divided into a vegetable patch with a greenhouse, a lawn area with well stocked and varied planted boarders, mature shrubbery. Overall providing an idyllic, private setting. This is a fantastic space for any keen gardener to either continue or to simply enjoy!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43292685.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LIC200355. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Lichfield - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.