2 bedroom flat for saleHoldenhurst Road, Springbourne, Bournemouth
- Two Double Bedroom First Floor Flat Walking Distance From Town Centre
- Located In Springbourne, Bh8
- Modern Open Plan Kitchen/ Diner
- Spacious Lounge Leading To Kitchen
- Neutral Bathroom Suite
- Two Spacious Double Bedrooms
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- A Stone's Throw From Local Shops & Amenities
- Convenient Bus Routes On The Door Step
- Property Is Offered With No Forward Chain
Meridian Professional Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this spacious two bedroom first floor flat located in Springbourne, BH8. The property boasts modern kitchen/ diner, spacious lounge, neutral bathroom suite, two double bedrooms, garage and off road parking. Situated in the desirable area of Bournemouth, located a stone’s throw from local shops & amenities with convenient bus routes on the door step. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate what this property has to offer.
Kitchen/ Diner 4.38m (14' 4") x 2.85m (9' 4")
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, textured ceiling with pendant light, part painted part tiled walls, wooden flooring, matching wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces, double oven with four ring electric hob, extractor hood, single sink and drainer. Provisions for dishwasher, fridge and freezer.
Lounge 4.72m (15' 6") x 5.00m (16' 5")
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, textured coved ceiling with ceiling light, painted walls, radiator and wooden flooring.
Bathroom 2.00m (6' 7") x 1.93m (6' 4")
Textured ceiling with ceiling light, part painted part tiled walls, tiled flooring, close couple WC, pedestal wash basin, heated towel rail, panel bath with swan neck mixer tap and mixer shower over.
Bedroom One 4.97m (16' 4") x 2.71m (8' 11")
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, textured coved ceiling with pendant light, painted walls, radiator, carpet flooring and built in wardrobes housing shelving and hanging space.
Bedroom Two 2.94m (9' 8") x 2.62m (20' 4")
UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, textured ceiling with pendant light, painted walls, radiator and laminate flooring.
Communal Outdoor Space
Brick Built garage with parking & lawn area with space for table & chairs.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43293789.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MEA2MEE1003154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Meridianestateagents.com, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.