4 bedroom character property for saleBrick Kiln Lane, Kerdiston, Reepham
Sold STC £375,000
- Semi Detached Cottage
- Exposed Beams & Timbers
- Inglenook Fireplace with Woodburner
- Four Bedrooms
- Rural Location with Field Views
- No Onward Chain
- 1/4 Acre (STMS)
This delightful character cottage is situated in the hamlet of Kerdiston which is approximately two miles outside of Reepham. The property enjoys mature and well kept grounds of approximately 1/4 of an acre (STMS), three reception rooms, four bedrooms and useful garage.
This delightful character cottage is situated in the hamlet of Kerdiston which is approximately two miles outside of Reepham. The property enjoys mature and well kept grounds of approximately 1/4 of an acre (STMS) uninterrupted rural views in all directions. The property also benefits from four bedrooms and a large double aspect lounge with a woodburner inset into the inglenook fireplace. This is just one of the three reception rooms available in this spacious and well presented property. Viewing is highly recommended.
With a timber entrance door to the front aspect with windows side aspects. Tiled floor and single glazed French doors opening to;
Wall mounted coat hooks, radiator and tiled floor.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 10' 11" excluding recesses x 12' 3" ( 3.33m excluding recesses x 3.73m )
A range of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over and tiled splashbacks. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Electric cooker with hob and cooker hood above. Plumbing for dishwasher. Oil fired boiler. Telephone point and tiled floor. Double glazed window to the front aspect.
Lounge / Diner 23' 11" excluding recess x 12' 2" max ( 7.29m excluding recess x 3.71m max )
A double aspect room with two double glazed windows to the front aspect and further double glazed window to the side aspect. Exposed ceiling beams, Inglenook fireplace with inset wood burner and tiled hearth. Television and telephone points, two radiators and solid oak flooring.
Snug 13' 10" max into recesses x 7' 9" ( 4.22m max into recesses x 2.36m )
A double aspect room with two double glazed windows to the side and rear aspects. Radiator and fitted carpet.
With a single glazed door leading to the rear garden and tiled flooring.
Utility Room / Cloakroom
With a low level WC and hand wash basin. Plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Radiator and tiled flooring. Two double glazed windows to the side and rear aspects.
With a pantry style storage cupboard with shelving. Stairs to the first floor and fitted carpet.
Study 13' 7" max into recesses x 7' 9" excluding door opening ( 4.14m max into recesses x 2.36m excluding door opening )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect and single glazed door leading to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
With exposed beams and timbers. Fitted carpet.
Master Bedroom 13' 3" max into chimney x 13' 7" max ( 4.04m max into chimney x 4.14m max )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect. Exposed ceiling beams and loft access. Shower cubicle with electric shower and counter top hand wash basin with cupboards below. Heated towel rail and radiator. Exposed timber flooring.
Bedroom 2 13' 7" max x 12' 2" max ( 4.14m max x 3.71m max )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect. Exposed ceiling beams and radiator. Exposed timber flooring.
Bedroom 3 10' 7" max x 11' 2" max ( 3.23m max x 3.40m max )
Sloping ceiling with restricted head height.
With a double glazed dormer window to the side aspect and double glazed Velux window to the side aspect. Range of built in cupboards with hanging space and shelving. Radiator and exposed timber flooring.
Bedroom 4 14' max x 13' 2" max ( 4.27m max x 4.01m max )
L Shaped Room.
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect. Exposed ceiling beams, radiator and fitted carpet.
With a three piece suite comprising of; a low level WC, hand wash basin and bath with electric shower over and glass screen. Airing cupboard with hot water tank, hanging rail and shelving. Radiator, tiled splashbacks and vinyl flooring. Double glazed window to the front aspect.
To the front of the property there is a lawned area flanked by borders with mature shrubs and fruit trees which extends to the side of the property with lovely field views over the hedged boundaries.
Rear & Side Garden
The rear of the property is mainly laid to lawn with vegetable gardens to the side again with views across the surrounding fields with hedged boundaries.
Driveway & Garage
There is a gravel driveway which leads up to the large single garage with double timber doors.
Borehole water supply.
Oil fired central heating.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43298904.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RPM101769. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Reepham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.