3 bedroom terraced house for saleConstance Street, Consett, County Durham, DH8
- Three Bedroomed Mid-Terraced Property
- Available With Vacant Possession
- Double Glazing & Electric Heating
- Requires Improvement
- Within Walking DIstance Of Consett Town Centre
- Large Garden
Available with vacant possession, a three bedroomed mid-terraced property with a large garden situated on Constance Street within Consett town centre.
The property requires improvement although it does have double glazing and electrical heating. The accommodation is ideally suited to investors or first time buyers and briefly comprises on the ground floor; entrance lobby, a large lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, rear lobby and w.c., to the first floor there are three bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally the property has a small garden to the front of the property and a large garden to the rear.
Agents Note: The property is for sale by probate which was applied for July 2016.
Constance Street is situated in the centre of Consett, within walking distance of the town's shops and facilities, including the bus station. There are major road links from Consett to the regional centres of Durham and Tyneside.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43300902.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CNS160278. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Consett . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.